**If you don't get too bored, you better scroll down a lot, I did several posts, and I want you to see them all!**
The last thing we did before leaving the city was visit the St. Louis Arch. We had a picnic, then walked around and talked.
 |
| Josh will stand for a few seconds at a time, this is the first picture of him standing on his own! |
 |
| There was a moving train right by where we had our lunch, Daniel couldn't sit still he was so excited! |
 |
| The arch, which is actually taller than the Washington Monument! |
 |
| The picnic spot. |
You do such fun things, and you manage to make it in so many of your pictures,it's fabulous!! I think I have about 3 total with Kyle. You guys are wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you had such a fun trip! I'm glad you got to take a little break.
ReplyDeleteNext time you guys plan a trip to St Louis, let us know and we'll meet you there!
ReplyDelete