Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Peoria Chiefs Baseball Game

Monday night we went to a Peoria Chiefs Baseball game. We had a lot of fun being there. It was pretty much for Daniel and I am really glad we went. There weren't too many people there, the place wasn't too big and that is why I liked it-small is how I like it. The boys did pretty good. I made sure they got good naps because I knew that they would be up late and we made it through the 7th inning which Jason and I were both happy about.





The mascot's name is Homer. He was up in the stands at different times throughout the night. When he was over by us, we went to see him, and he gave Daniel a baseball!! That was pretty fun, and Daniel was SUPER excited, we sure didn't expect to get a baseball that night.

It was a fun night and I am glad that we got to go out with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment