Lately Daniel doesn't want to be in pictures, so Josh gets more taken of him because he will smile for me. Here are a few recentlies.By the way Joshy Posh is our nickname for him. Even Daniel calls him that. I don't know where it came from, but we like it!
 |
| Josh is definitely becoming braver and will now let go of things. He is beginning to walk with only holding on to one hand. |
 |
| Now that he is crawling we have to keep all of the doors closed. If we don't keep the bathroom door closed the first place he crawls to is the toilet! This is under the desk in our bedroom when I forgot to close the door. He was thrilled to find cords and headphones and happy that I came to find him. |
Your baby has a great smile but he is so bald!
ReplyDelete:)