Friday, July 6, 2012

8 Months

Joshua is 8 Months old! He is absolutely darling and we love him so much! I am so glad to have him in our family! He is crawling everywhere, climbing up on everything, grabbing toys, eating lots, bugging Daniel, loving Mom and Dad, sleeping well, being cute, smiling lots, and being lots of fun.

Josh is a very happy easy going child. He loves to crawl around and find toys. He will sit and play for a while if he finds something he likes, but he has to look out for Daniel :). Joshua takes 2 naps a day-usually around 2 hours each. He and Daniel share a room, and they love to play together if they go to bed awake at the same time (if I put Joshua down already asleep it works out ok). Daniel loves to climb in Joshua's bed, and I know they are awake when I hear them laughing together, what a fun sound!

Joshua has a great smile! It makes me really happy to see him smile and be happy. He loves water, being outside, and going for walks.  He loves to play with Daniel-until Daniel takes his toys.  He likes to go exploring, so I have to keep doors shut to keep him out of the bathroom.

We love our Joshua!





No comments:

Post a Comment