Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Smith's Visit

Mom and Dad and Melissa were here from Saturday through Thursday. We had a great time! Thursday we drove to St. Louis and went to the zoo. I don't have those pictures because they are on my parents camera, but that was a great day too! I am so glad that they got to come. In just a few weeks Jason's parents are coming, and we are super excited to see them too!!

We fed the ducks, that is always fun, even for me!
Melissa brought her rifle, and Daniel enjoyed his turn too!

Good thing I have two kids, so they both have a child to push on the swings.

Grandpa decided to clean out my incredibly dirty and dusty fan. I was grateful for his help, and the boys had fun helping him. Daniel got out all of his tools so he could be of service too.

Daniel pushing Joshua around in the laundry basket.

Playing cars is a must.

Playing empty the car box is a must too.

Daniel loved playing with Melissa on her tablet!

We also went swimming. This was Joshuas first time, and he LOVED it. I am glad that we got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment