Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Fun

For Memorial Day we went to Cotter, Arkansas for a trip with Cheryl and Kirk. They all went fishing, but I am definitely not that Talented!

We had a ton of fun, and there are LOTS of pictures, but I just couldn't choose, so hopefully you don't get bored!




all of the kids had so much fun together!


While the husbands went fishing for the day we hung out and went on a hike of our own.





Cade's train was the toy Daniel was SO excited to play with, and he sure had fun with it!



Cheryl was feeding him, then she moved for less than 2 seconds...

happy to empty the toy box!


We found a cave, it actually went really deep. I was way to scared to go any deeper than this.

This was the view from the top of the mountain we hiked to.  Below is our family hike picture.



It took him a few minutes to get used to the cold river water, eventually he had a blast.



1 comment: