Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daniel tries on our shoes every day. I often find him coming out of the bedroom with another pair of shoes on. Some days, I feel like I pick up shoes all day long!




Daniel LOVES cars more than anything, I find him with his bucket of cars ALL over the house. He decides where he wants to play, then he pushes his car box out of his room and starts playing! He doesn't usually play in his room, it is usually wherever I am. He plays on the couch, the kitchen table, my nightstand, an end table, a box, the white chair, the car mat, and sometimes his room. I am glad he likes his cars so much!



Every night when we put Daniel to bed, he wants the caterpillar, monkey, and bear tucked in with him. They need blankets and pillow just like he has. We also have to give them kisses good night. If we forget to kiss them, he gets really upset! He also has to have cars in bed. Sometimes he holds/plays with them, other times we just park them in bed with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment