Friday, February 3, 2012

Here are a few Daniel Stories, if you are only a picture looker, scroll down, I also posted a bunch of pictures. I you want to read, then continue on!

One day this week, Daniel found Jason’s razor in the bathroom. He brought it out to me in the family room and said “Hair, cut it” I asked him if he wanted a haircut and he said yes. So I quickly got things ready before he could change his mind. I got out the real hair cutting stuff and buzzed his hair. It needed to be cut, but I didn’t want to fight him to cut it. I was so glad that he asked for it!

The other morning at breakfast, Daniel told me that he wanted to dance. I asked him to finish eating first. He finished eating, and I got him out of his chair and we turned on some music to dance to. When I was getting the music ready, he went in my room to get my tennis shoes. He brought them to me and said “dance?!” This kid was really thinking, because when I do my workouts in the morning, I always ask him if he wants to dance with me. I was really impressed that he put the shoes together with the dance and music!

The other day Daniel and I were playing with his cars on the car mat. He told me that it was time for the cars to go to sleep. We put them in their houses and Daniel and I both put our heads on the ground to go to sleep too. He started snoring and making sleeping sounds for the cars. I didn’t know he knew what “sleeping” sounds were.

No comments:

Post a Comment