Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Shoot and Truck


o, I have decided to do pictures with all of my kids at 2 months that I can put up on the wall, and they will all be the same age. For Daniel I took him to JC Penny, but I decided that I didn't want to take Joshua in because it is a lot of work trying to get the timing right and keeping Daniel happy while getting pictures taken for Joshua.
So, I decided to do Josh's pictures at home. We took them this morning, and I thought it went pretty well. Daniel wanted to help by taking turns being in pictures too. I had fun trying to get Joshua to smile, it was funny because all of a sudden he had lots of smiles. He smiled off and on for about 30 seconds, and then I didn't get any more smiles. Luckily I got a picture that I like!
I added lots of pictures so everyone could see, but mostly because my dad still hasn't met Josh yet. We are super excited for him to come next month for a visit!





These are the ones where Daniel was so helpful.




Daniel LOVES trucks, trains, cars, airplanes, buses or anything else that makes noises. He loves to see them while we are driving and oftentimes when he hears them in the house he goes to look out the window to see them. (unfortunately he isn't always fast enough) Anyway, Yesterday was garbage day, and the truck usually comes while he is asleep, but yesterday it came just before nap time! He was so excited to see the garbage truck!

1 comment: