Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Finished Product


For Daniel for Christmas this year, I sewed him a car mat. It took about 50 hours and over $50 to complete. I had a lot of fun making it, but I am really glad that it is done- It was a ton of work!!
He got lots of cars, planes, and tractors for Christmas so he could play on it. He now has more cars and trains and things than he will ever need. I just figure that way he can lose more and he won't miss them :). Here are a few pictures, he has already had fun playing on it!
I know there are a lot of pictures, but I couldn't choose which ones to share, so I just put them all on.









2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! It looks so good, Lindsey!!! A lot of work, i know, but sooooo worth it in the years to come!!! Great job =).

    ReplyDelete