Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. Daniel had fun helping me make the apple pie. He enjoyed taking bites of the apples, and then putting them back. I figured that cooking it would kill any germs anyway right?



He also wanted to help peel potatoes, and apples. He and I did do it together, but he wouldn't help me when we got the camera out.

Here is Jason's beautiful turkey. He did everything to make it, and it turned out great! I was really glad that he wanted to do it all, then I didn't have to!

Cheryl, Kirk, and Cade came to visit for the holiday. It was a lot of fun to have them here to hang out with. We enjoyed their company-even if it was a little bit crowded.

1 comment:

  1. The cozier the better! And I know what you mean about babies in our rooms...mine is asleep in my bed right now so I'm trying to avoid going in there. I'll just check blogs instead :)

    ReplyDelete