Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brothers


Daniel loves his brother! He can say Josh and is pretty nice to him until he falls on his head or something else. I think it will take some getting used to that he isn't the only one for mom to play with, but he is handling the change really well. It is fun to see him want to play and have fun with his new brother. I am so excited to have two boys!




2 comments:

  1. LINDSEY!!! Congrats! Oh, I am so excited for you. Josh is so handsome! He makes Daniel look even bigger. I can't even express how happy I am that all is well. Tell Jason he looks good with two boys in his arms. One day I hope Caleb and Josh can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Looks like Caleb is Josh's biggest fan. You may have the sweetest and handsome brother duo.

    ReplyDelete