Here is the layout of buildings. None of them are sewn on, and as you can see some are done, and some are still a newspaper pattern.
Daniel LOVES playing and hanging out with his Dad!
The other day I was getting ready, and I peaked out at Daniel and he was reading books to himself. I am so glad that he loves to read even when I am not around.
If anyone cares, this is me at 37 weeks (last Tuesday).

I love pregnant bellies! I love that Daniel can play with his x-mas present and still be surprised on x-mas :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good Lindsey!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Not too much longer for either of us!! And I LOVE that car mat super cute!! You are doing a great job. You're amazing, I don't think i would be able to do something like that!!
ReplyDeleteYour car mat looks great! so many bright colors and stuff. I'm glad it is coming together so well. Nice shirt in the pregnant picture :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job- very cute mat. We still love ours. Cute belly- good luck with the new one.
ReplyDelete