This last weekend, we went camping at Comlora Park which is about 40 minutes south of here. We had a great time outside, and hanging out together. We stayed for two nights and both nights were cold-but not too cold, so it was fine. We went on a walk/hike, and we also went canoeing. Jason and I loved the canoeing, and Daniel did ok. He was a little tired and so it was hard to keep him sitting down and still. The family, the fire, the outside, the water, the tent, the food, and everything else made for a great camping trip!
Daniel LOVED his hot dog, he didn't last too long cooking it, but he ate it so fast! I have never seen him eat a hot dog so quickly. He at almost 2, which really surprised me. I guess he didn't get enough lunch :).

No comments:
Post a Comment