We went to the Nauvoo Pageant this last weekend. They had tons of games and music and other things going on that would have happened in the same way when Joseph Smith and the pioneers lived there. The worst part was how hot it was. I can't believe the humidity out here. We went and had fun with the music and games, and then we enjoyed the pageant. My aunt Darlene and her family were there for a family reunion, so we were able to have dinner with them, and see the pageant with them. I am glad that we were able to meet up, even if it was just for a little while!
Daniel loved the live band with violins and other music. He wanted to dance, so I was able to be his dancing partner!
With everything going on, Daniel enjoyed the cows just as much as anything else. He also has his Lightning McQueen car and is pushing on the wood fence.

Looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun seeing you. Thanks for taking the time and rearranging your schedule.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun, fun thing to do!
ReplyDelete