We went to the Nauvoo temple this past weekend and we were able to attend a session. I went on Friday afternoon, and Jason went on Saturday morning. We stayed in a little cheap Motel, and made a mini vacation out of it. We were able to walk the streets, see the River, do a few tours, enjoy good food, and just have fun. It was nice to get out for a couple of days, but even better, we got to go to the temple. We haven't done a session in almost five months, and I forgot how much I missed it. Our temple is about 2 1/2 hours away, but it was totally worth going. We were both able to shake the hand of the temple president, and enjoy the inside of the wonderful temple. It was nice to get to go inside and participate, instead of just seeing it from the outside. I am glad that we got to go!

Fun trip, it is nice to go to the temple.
ReplyDelete