Last week Cheryl came to visit! We had a ton of fun together. Jason was on a business trip, so we had all the time in the world to hang out. It was great, I was very grateful to have some company while Jason was gone. One of the things we did was go to a farm that is here in Fort Collins. It wasn't very big, but we had a lot of fun seeing and feeding all of the animals. Cheryl and Daniel were a bit nervous to feed them. Daniel only did it once, and Cheryl got more brave towards the end. I didn't really love it either, but I figured someone had to do it. We had a good time at the farm. It was a fun activity with my sister!
How cute!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, you look so pretty! What a fun thing to have close. I need to call you and skype!
ReplyDelete