First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom, I won't say how old she is, but I don't think that she is young anymore :). I hope you have a great day mom, I love you!
I just wanted to share a few recent photos of us. I am always amazed when I ask Daniel to smile and he has this cheeser smile. We are going to have way too many cheeser pictures of him at this age. He is such a fun boy, He and I have fun hanging out each day.
We got a new baby backpack about a week ago, and Daniel LOVES it. He wants to get in it whenever he sees it. We haven't had a chance to use it yet, but we should be able to this weekend.
These finger puppets have been my latest project. Daniel loves to put them on his fingers and play with them, and then he will tell me what noised they make. I would like to make a few more, but I haven't gotten there yet.
Just me and my baby.
I got this chair out for me to sit on on the patio and I went inside to get something, and he was sitting in it. He liked my chair better than his-of course :).
Just a normal kid spaghetti face.
We went and played in the pool at our apartment complex this morning. It was a little bit chilly, but Daniel really liked the water. We splashed, blew bubbles, and I tried to get him to say different words and animal sounds. We had fun in the water!
The other day we walked up to the library to get out of the house. It is just under two miles away, but it was so nice to get out for a walk in almost HOT weather. This is Daniel just before we left.

Cute pictures. I bet the swimming pool is going to be really nice this summer. I don't know if I missed a blog post but I see that you have a bun in the oven, Congrats! Looks like you should having your 20 week appointment soon. Are you going to find out what you are having?
ReplyDelete