Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Latest

Here are some recent pictures, of course of Daniel. He is doing so many new and cute things, I just enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with whoever cares to see!

This morning, Daniel wanted to play with Jason's ties, so he decided to just tie one on him too.

Learning to feed himself-so fun to clean up!

Pointing out pictures of mom and dad in his new camping chair.

Playing on the playground that is here at our apartment complex.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you guys are doing well in Colorado, which is good :)and I tell you what, Daniel is one cute lookin kid of whom I am proud to call my nephew lol Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute with his daddy's tie! Ha, ha him and Clair need to get together with their cute eating skills. My favorite is when the spoon isn't working so she ends up digging it out with her hands. What have you been doing lately? Any projects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big boy he's growing up to be! Wish we could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete