Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Haircut and Laundry

Daniel is awesome!! He sat super still yesterday while I tried to cut his hair. The hardest things was that he wanted to see the clippers the whole time I was doing it. I was happy that he kept the cape on for me though!

Today I have been doing laundry. Daniel helped me push the baskets into the laundry room, then he helped me sort it, and put it into different baskets, and now he has helped me switch the loads from the washer to the dryer. I am grateful for his help even if everything takes three times as long as it would without him. It is fun to have him help!

When I pulled out the camera, he looked at him with this really big cheesy smile, I am glad he is happy to do the laundry!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. Thanks for doing a blog. We love looking at the pictures and reading the stories.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your good mommy skills! Daniel will be such a good laundry man! so responsible :) way to be so patient! His hair cut looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always make Adam cut the boys' hair. I'm afraid I'll mess it up when they move. Brooke used to be a great helper with laundry. Since we moved to Provo and now out here, our washer and dryer are on the other floor from where we always play, so I just do the laundry myself. Daniel has such a cute smile! I love the picture of him helping with laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. I remember those days with my boys. Enjoy it it goes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little guy you have there! It looks like he is going to grow up to be quite a young gentleman. How fun!

    ReplyDelete