Currently, Daniel and I are in California with my sister and family for Thanksgiving, and Jason is in Colorado. Jason has his first day of work today at Wolf Robotics in Fort Collins, Colorado.
We are moving to an apartment in Fort Collins. It is about an hour north of Denver. Fort Collins is supposed to be one of the top places in the country to live. We are super excited to move out there! Our moving truck should get there this week sometime, we aren't sure yet, but we will move in before too long. Right now though he is staying with one of his aunts who lives in Aurora, Colorado.
Anyway, I just thought I would update you on what we are doing. Here is how is all kind of happened:
He was offered the job on Friday, November 12 at his interview, and then we went and looked for an apartment on Saturday, drove to Rexburg on Sunday, Packed the house Monday-Wednesday, loaded the truck Wednesday night, finished loading/packing/cleaning on Thursday, Drove to my parents house Thursday night, spent Friday with them, and then I flew to California Saturday morning, and Jason drove to Colorado. It was a super busy and quick packing and moving time. My mom was able to come up and help us pack and clean, THANKS MOM!!! I was SO grateful to have her there, there is NO WAY we could have done it that fast without her!
So, from job offer to out of our apartment, was less than a week-It was CRAZY!!
Sorry we couldn't spend any time with our friends before we left, we will miss you!
Just thought you might want to know!

That is crazy! Congrats on the job; I bet you are super excited about that. Good luck with all your new adventures.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! That is so awesome!! Congrats on the job!!! I'm so glad things are working out so great!
ReplyDelete