Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daniels Birthday

Daniel is now 1 year old! We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with Melissa and Eric, Jason's brother and sister. We had homemade pizza for dinner, which is one of Daniels favorites. We then let him open presents and his own slow pace, and then he enjoyed his first taste of cake and ice cream (not the first time he had ice cream, but it was the first cake tasting. We had a lot of fun, we only wish there was more family around who could have come and enjoyed it with us.
Daniel is a great kid. He is 19 pounds (5%), and 30" (59%). He is not walking yet, but I am totally ok with that. I figure he will probably get into more stuff and hurt himself more often once he is walking. He is happy and healthy, and knows what he wants when he sees it. He will let us know by pointing and whining. I sure hope that that habit doesn't last forever! We sure have a lot of fun with him though!
Funny Story: The other day Daniel was playing in the bathroom, and all of a sudden we heard him fall and start crying. Jason looked at me and said "I think he fell in" So I went in there and he was laying in the bathtub, trying to roll over so he could get out. He quite often drops things in the tub, and then balances over the edge so that he can get it back out, but He hasn't ever fallen in before, it was pretty funny.









1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe he is already 1! Time sure does fly. That is really funny that he fell in the bath tub; I laughed out loud when I read that!

    ReplyDelete