
The night before we left for our Utah/Virginia trip, we couldn't find our camera case with two spare batteries in it anywhere! Daniel had been playing with it that morning, and after looking forever we came to the conclusion that he probably threw it away, and that we were going to have to replace it. We were just grateful the camera wasn't in the case. Well, while we were gone, I told Jason that when we got home, it was going to be in the middle of the floor. Well, tonight (a week after arriving home) I found it in the middle of the floor. Jason had gotten out a blanket, and I had unfolded it and was wrapped up on the couch when I saw the case on the floor. I guess somehow the case had gotten folded up in the blanket, and it is now found! I am so grateful that we don't have to replace it!

Little guys have a way of making things disappear and quickly! Be wary - it only gets worse! Its fun to see where they end up taking the things that they find so fascinating! It was fun talking with you! I'm glad we got to talk!
ReplyDelete