Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's New?

In January we were able to go to Utah and surprise my dad on his birthday!! Jason, Daniel, and I were sitting at the restaurant table when my parents and Melissa walked in. My mom knew that we were coming, but it was a complete surprise for my dad and Melissa. It was really quite cool to surprise my dad like that. I was able to stay the whole next week and hang out, unfortunately, Jason had to leave Sunday morning to get to an 11 o'clock meeting for bishopric.
This is my dad with Daniel and his party hat. It says "Happy Birthday Grandpa" on it.

This is Daniel on a random day because I like to take pictures!

This is Daniel and I after going for a walk. When we get sick of being inside, we will go out and walk around the apartment complex-despite the snow and cold weather. We try to to go out when it is too cold outside, but I think that Daniel really likes a bit of change of scenery and he has fun outside looking at something different!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun looking at your blog. We noticed in the picture that your little guy is flashing some gang signs with one of his hands. Have a close look. Don't you love kids!

    ReplyDelete