Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daniel's Baby Blessing

We just wanted to let all of you know that we blessed Daniel last Sunday, here in Rexburg. I didn't tell anyone, because I didn't think that anyone would come up here :). So, if you didn't get an invite, neither did anyone else-- except my parents and Jason's parents I guess. Anyway, here are some pictures from the blessing and of Daniel.







5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Congratulations on your first, but certainly not last, baby blessing :o)

    He looks like such a mix of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! what a great family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such a handsome little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You have a very cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason, this is your cousin, D'Lonna Allred Nelson. My mom gave me the link to your blog. Congrats! Your baby is so cute! He has perfect little head! I know weird to say, but he is looks like a perfect little doll.

    You can check out my family blog at http://wayneanddlonnanelsonfamily.blogspot.com/. It is so fun to catch up with cousins this way. Tell your parents hi from us.

    D'Lonna

    ReplyDelete