Monday, April 6, 2009

A really OLD sandwich


So, we had family night at our house tonight with a few other couples in the ward. As people were coming, I went into the office to find another hymn book, and looked on one of the desk shelves and found in the back, a sandwich that I had made for Jason a long time ago. Luckily it was in a tupperware container. I know it was a long time ago because of what it looked like. It was absolutely DISGUSTING!! So I left it on the desk for him to find when he went back in the office. So after family night he was putting chairs back in the office and laughed as soon as he saw it. He knew it was there about a week ago, but left it there because he didn't want to deal with it until later. I told him that NOW was the time to deal with it and so he just threw the entire container in the garbage. So that was our excitement for the night. It was pretty gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment