
So, on Friday, April 10, I graduated from BYU-Idaho! It was great. The ceremony wasn't too long, so that was really nice. I was very glad, and I know that my family was glad too. There were some very good talks given, and I am glad that I decided to walk at graduation. Here are some pictures of what happened. It was a really good day! My parents were able to come up for the graduation, so that was fun. They've been here for the weekend too, so that is fun. And just so you all know, Today is Jason and mine anniversary. We've been married a whole year already! I can hardly believe it! Anyway, thats it for now.

Congratulations. That is so exciting.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm glad your family was able to be there with you. It's hard to believe that you've been married a year. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteLindsey...you're awesome! That is a HUGE deal! Look how cute your mom and dad are :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It feels nice to put a check mark of completion next to that task. Also, congrats on your first anniversary. It's amazing how fast time flies.
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog and added you to my blog list! Congratulations on your graduation!
ReplyDelete