Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pride and Prejudice


So, this weekend Jason watched Pride and Prejudice with me-the long one. I have been asking him to watch it since we got engaged, but he always told me no. He finally agreed to watch it, and I was SO excited. It took us Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to watch it. He decided that he liked it as long as we didn't watch it to often. This is fine though because I don't want to watch it all of the time either. Anyway, it made me happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Good for you! I don't think that Kirk stoped studying long enough to watch that movie last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Lins, thanks for telling everyone that you have a blog. :) I was just on Cheryl's and happened to find it. But I'm so excited that you started one. Now maybe we'll know a little more what's going on with you.

    ReplyDelete